Saturday, December 22, 2012

Done For The Year


I'm taking on any topic, person, or animal that mean mugs me this coming year. 


Well, I forgot to post that the Dwoog will be on a one month hiatus for Christmas, my work vacation, and general tom-foolery like my female partner visiting. 

I also need to mention I lost my entire music library this week too, so that means I’m stuck with only what I have left on my Ipad, phone, and shuffle.  During the new year I’m going to try and rebuild my library, so one of the off day features is going to be music reviews of what I’ve added. 

The Cavs will still be here and still sucking, so I’ll still be covering them.  If they get good, maybe I won’t.  Let’s hope we find out about that soon.

I hope everyone has a great holiday and New Year’s celebration.

If I have a chance, I’ll add some Haiku reviews of games I watch during my break. 

See you guys in full swing on January 19th, 2013. 


No comments:

Post a Comment